Everyone loves happy occasions and the Happy Notes stamp set features images for creating happy occasion cards and other paper-craft projects.
This beautiful wedding card is SO simple, yet elegant. You won't have to tell anyone it only took a few minutes to create.
- The gorgeous Blushing Bride floral print paper is part of the English Garden Designer Series Paper collection. (Yes ... again!)
- This background paper is meant to be seen, so all other elements are kept to a minimum.
- The bold wedding sentiment is stamped on Blushing Bride cardstock using Whisper White Craft ink, and heat embossed using white embossing powder.
- The coordinating Lots of Labels Framelits Dies create the perfect die-cut sentiments. This one looks like it came from a packaged kit, but why buy one when you can make your own? I love this new label shape!
- The delicate Sahara Sand Lace Trim is an elegant touch for any wedding card.
- White Perfect Accents (enamel dots) add a subtle finishing touch to the card.
- An elegant wedding card deserves an elegant envelope. I lined a Whisper White envelope with a pattern from English Garden Designer Series Paper using the Envelope Liner Framelits Dies and the Big Shot.
Did you notice there are literally just a few steps to creating this pretty wedding card?
Starting with a layer of beautiful paper in the background eliminates the need for background stamping, embossing, or lots of fussy layers requiring lots of measuring and cutting.
It's a fast and fabulous wedding card that I think the happy couple will enjoy.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1